Luna Sundara Palo Santo Smudging Sticks High Resin Palo Santo from Ecuador - Wild Harvested Smudging Sticks
Brand: Luna Sundara
- 8 Sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo are hand-picked and packaged in 100% recycled and biodegradable packaging. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 in long.
- Sustainably harvested in Ecuador. Luna Sundara only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.
- Palo Santo, when burned, has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die naturally. During this decomposition process, the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won’t result in the same benefits.
- Latin American shamans mainly used Palo Santo in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity, and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
model number: 5869524643
Part Number: PS1001
Details: Palo Santo is an enchanting tree that grows on coastal areas of South America. It is related to Copal, Myrrh, and Frankincense. Palo Santo literally means "Holy Wood". Shamans and healers traditionally burn it for its energetic purification and healing attributes much like sage. When burned, it produces an enriching aroma which increases your personal vibration when preparing for meditative therapy and gives you a more profound connection to your being. Palo Santo is perfect for smudging. Smudging is a technique used to create a cleansing smoke bath. Unlike traditional incense, Palo Santo will hold an ember for a little while then will need to be re-lit.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.7 x 0.7 inches