Light my Fire Army - Flint and Steel fire Starter kit - 3/8" Ferro Rod - Lasts 12 000 Strikes - Emergency Whistle Included - Made in Sweden with biobased Plastics - Swedish firesteel
Brand: Light my Fire
- The Army model is a reliable camping fire starter that is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and campers. Whether you're going on a camping trip or preparing for an emergency situation, this fire starter will make sure you have access to fire in any weather or altitude.
- Eco-Friendly and Ergonomic: This fire starting kit and any other ferro rods from Light My Fire, are made of biobased plastic made from sugarcane and wood fibre, a great substitute for fossil-based plastics. The ergonomic design of the fire starter makes it easy to grip even in wet conditions or with gloves.
- The FireSteel Army is designed and built for durability and is made to last. The magnesium alloy used in the rod is tough and long-lasting, and the proprietary hardening process of the alloy delivers consistency and reliability. With the ability to provide up to 12,000 strikes, this fire kit will be a reliable tool for years to come.
- The Swedish army firesteel is designed for comfort and functionality, featuring a built-in emergency whistle that makes it an essential tool for outdoor activities, camping, or emergency situations. The bright sparks generated by the fire striker can also be used as an emergency signal, making it a valuable tool to carry with you in the wilderness.
- The Army fire steel makes lighting a fire easy with its magnesium alloy rod and precision stainless steel striker. The fire striker is designed with a precise edge grind to deliver maximum spark. Its high-quality pyrophoric alloy rod and stainless steel striker are tied together with a lanyard to prevent accidental separation.
Release Date: 08-04-2019
model number: 2111011010
Part Number: 2111011010
Details: Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, The Light My Fire FireSteel BIO Army Firestarter is your best friend when it comes to igniting a fire in any weather. The striker component is made from Magnesium alloy. This makes for a durable fire striker that will work reliably for approximately 12,000 strikes. Its 5,400-degrees Fahrenheit (3,000-degrees Celsius) spark makes fire building easy in any in any weather, at any altitude. The plastic components of the FireSteel 2.0 BIO Army is derived from Biobased plastics. You can use this fire starter to ignite any fuel including Light My Fire TinderSticks, flammable gas, or liquid fuel. The FireSteel 2.0 BIO Army can also be used to light traditional alcohol and modern gas stoves. Lastly, the striker includes a whistle for emergency situations. This lightweight, compact and reliable fire-starting tool is worth bringing with you on all your outdoor adventures.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.7 x 0.7 inches