Here is the TEETH WHITENING fluoride FREE toothpaste DIY I promised to you guys. After doing coconut oil pulling for over a month I noticed a significant difference. I felt that my teeth remained clean the entire day without getting a yucky film that would usually appear if I ate anything sweet. And they became visually so much whiter! I made this recipe based on the recipe from 'the homesteader's HERBAL COMPANION' book and changed it a little to incorporate coconut oil and cinnamon stevia to modify the taste to my liking.
• 1 cup of melted Coconut oil (it reduces bacteria in the mouth, prevents gingivitis and tooth decay, and gets rid of bad breath). You can use it for cooking, deodorant. oil pulling, etc.
• 4 TBSP Baking soda (reduces acidity and plaque, helps remineralize your enamel). You can use it for cooking, cleaning, refreshener, etc.
• 1 1/4 TBSP Bentonite clay (absorbs toxins, reacts with saliva to attract dirt, and helps to get rid of it). Can be used for face masks, hair masks, etc.
• 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan salt (removes bacteria in your gums and teeth, helping to prevent plaque and tartar building up). We also cook with it.
• 1 TBSP Stevia (adds great taste without contributing to tooth decay). Plenty of other uses in the kitchen.
You can part ways with unhealthy teeth whitening strips that strip your teeth of health to visually whiten them.